The successful candidates role will include:
- Supporting and creating consumer sales and marketing programs for / withTechnology Retailers and PC manufacturers.
- Supporting the team in the coordination and management of consumer sales and marketing events.
- Periodical adaptation of global assets, tools and activities to local market.
- Managing distribution, maintenance of retail assets, POPs, tools to Retail purchase points and reporting.
Inside this Business Group
To apply on this position you must be a student currently pursuing a university degree in your final year in Business Administration, and/or Computer Science and/or EngineeringElectrical or Industrial or other, with a focus on Consumer or marketing. Pursuing Masters in Marketing or pursuing MBA is a Plus.
Additional qualifications should include:
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English.
- Strong understanding of marketing, consumer, retail and ability to work andcollaborate with global/local partnerships to building integrated sales andmarketing campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent Microsoft* Office* skills.
- A team player.
- Demonstrated project management experience would be an added advantage.
- Team player in a distributed/dispersed structure, initiative taking and selfmotivation to work with little supervision.
- Some broad IT background or technical familiarity with the current/emerging technologies.
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and develop business ideas withnew technologies.
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.