Segment Production Leaders (SPL) own the tactical plans to ensure the segment meets its operational objectives for Fab 28.
The role includes but not limited to:
- The SPLs own the strategy for the segment to ensure that WIP is moving through the segment, PMs are aligned according to WIP and any roadblocks are anticipated/removed.
- The SPLs are the coaches that pull module GL’s and Eng’s, together to meet Segment CSI’s.
- The SPLs provide the global picture for the team w/the input from the IMT Leaders.
Inside this Business Group
- Education: Industrial Management Eng.
- Strong understanding of Mfg. Operations, CT, impact on CT & Line Management.
- Inter-personal and integration skills – ability to collaborate with many people (tool owners, Integration IMT’s, other SPL’s)
- Multi-tasking – work in tight timeline, respond fast.
- Leadership skills – ability to take operational decisions
- Strong analytical and deep data analysis capabilities , problem-solving, and project\programs -driving skills
- Strong self-initiative and self learning capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and Strong integration skills, ability to collaborate with stakeholders
- Good presentations and communication skills
- Good computer \systems capabilities and skills
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth