What will you do
In this Commissioned technical sales role aligned with the Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group Sales organization, you will be responsible for advising and influencing Intel's end user customers, ISVs, OEMs, Storage innovators, channel partners, and scale engines.
Additionally, you will be responsible for understanding the business use case and technical merits of storage and SSD based solutions, developing relationships with customer/partner decision-makers to influence the customer's purchasing decision. You will work with all audiences to accelerate adoption of Intel-based platforms, and document gaps/provide feedback to solution stakeholders, including: solution architects, vertical/horizontal business leaders, and partners.
Daily activities will include providing direct technical assistance to customers and partners, interfacing with Sr. technical decision makers for Line of Business and Operational Technology Groups and representing customer market segment requirements back into the business unit for future product planning.
Responsibilities: Drive design in and revenue of qualified Storage and SSD wins across multiple segments: emerging storage, OEM, Cloud Service Providers, Verticals and HPC for pre-sales design in and influencing engagements.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent technical knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in engineering or applications support, preferably with Intel Architecture CPUs, boards or systems
- Linux, HDD and SSD Architecture experience
- Storage and Memory Technical expertise is a requirement
- Solid understanding of key HW and SW trends within data centers related to Big Data, HPC, Content Delivery, OLTP, Virtualization, Private vs Public Cloud, Storage
Nice to have
- Experience in SAS / SATA, Fiber Channel, or PCIe storage components, RAID controllers, HBAs, Expanders, JBODs strongly preferred
- Customer-facing experience
What we offer you
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment—where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth