Members of the Data Center Strategic Architecture team in the NVM Solutions Group NSG lead the technical requirements definition for both controllers and system products focused on the data center market segment. This team is part of the larger Strategic Planning organization within NSG. This person will lead detailed technical value exploration activities for specific data center use models, tailored for the platform. This role will interface with directly with software developer engineers across the Intel platform teams, as well as the NSG software engineering organization. The goal of the exploration activity will be to a define Intel's next generation SSD controller strategies and products, and b to influence how NVM solutions are deployed in server and storage platforms. The strategic planner position focuses on partnering and influencing strategic deliverables throughout the organization. The position requires a combination of business acumen, organization savvy, networking capabilities and expertise in certain technical areas. The strategic planner runs certain strategic process, visits customers, and influences his organization via these processes. Activities include running component, ingredient, platform or initiative POPs, competitive analysis, market analysis, and participating in multiple strategic task forces.
Inside this Business Group
You should possess a Master or a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
- 15 years of experience working on NVM products required flash
- 10 years of Leadership capability, strong interpersonal communications, and ability to task manage.
- 10 years of leveraging technical expertise and insights in a team environment and exhibit strong customer orientation.
- 8 years of software engineering experience with flash
- 8 years of experience with PCIe storage architecture
- 5 years experience with NVMe architecture required
- 5 years experience working with SSD firmware teams required
- 5 years software architecture experience with flash
- 2 years experience with development of flash file systems Demonstrated written, verbal, and presentation skills required in the development of technical documents and presentations to customers.
- 5 years of experience with FPGA prototyping strongly preferred.
- 3 years of Linux software driver design experience strongly preferred.
- 4 years of Experience with IA server platforms and experience with the integration and testing of IA preferred
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.