Come and join the Data Center Group!. Some of the job responsabilities are:
-Determines, specifies and evaluates the viability of complex hardware features and structures and ensures that software and hardware designs interface correctly.
-Designs framework for particular functions.
-Defines, documents and tests processes for inclusion into technical platforms, subsystem specifications, input/output and working parameters for hardware and/or software compatibility.
-Identifies, analyzes and resolves subsystem and/or SoC design weaknesses.
-Influences the shaping of future products by significantly contributing to the architecture used across design families.
-Provides multilayered technical expertise for next generation initiatives.
The candidate should possess the below behavioral skills:
- Excellent analytic and communication skills, and be able to prepare data for presentations and written reports, and presenting the data to a group
- Motivated, self-directed and able to work effectively both independently and in a team
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must have a MS or PhD in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 months experience with:
Datacenter or server CPU architecture and logic design
Modern architectural techniques regarding performance, power reliability of modern microprocessors
Software and hardware interactions
Strong competency in High level language programming C, C++, OpenCL, scripting Python, Perl, Ruby, and experience in Linux/Windows environments
- Understanding of microprocessor architecture concepts including cache architecture, system-level coherency, shared virtual memory, network-on-chip and related protocols