You will be required to perform various functions associated with manufacturing lab environment. Some of the responsibilities will include running and maintaining various sample preparation equipment for chemical and mechanical polishing and planarization, laser milling, as well as assembly equipment for mounting IC devices to packages through solder and wire-bond work routinely for product Debug support. You will also be required to write or update process and maintenance documents. In addition, you will be responsible for troubleshooting events in tools and processes, and building health and stability into processes quickly. You will also be responsible for working with cross-site teams to sustain standardized processes on an ongoing bases.
- Be an Excellent Team player
- Strong engineering, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of chemical and physical safety
- Good technical writing skills
- Ability to work independently and tackle tasks under minimum supervision
- Good working knowledge of Computer Systems (Windows or Linux)
- Coursework or experience in CNC machining, CMP, along with understanding of lasers, chemical and vacuum systems and their safety is highly desirable. Understanding of Solder reflow, wire-bonding, Physical FA and other equipment and process is a plus.
An Associate degree in a technical field (or military equivalent)
3+ years of applicable manufacturing experience is also required.
Inside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.