We are looking for students who would join our scrum team around 10 people and assist in software development/validation of open source NVM Library pmem.io. The NVM Library is a used for memory-mapped persistence, optimized specifically for persistent memory. The source is in this GitHub repository. As a NVML Intern, you will become a part of one of best Intel teams and have a possibility to work with highly motivated individuals - best professionals in their field.
What you will do
- Developing, modifying, debugging and configuring software products in agile environment Besides regular engineering duties you can
- Take advantage of various career development activities
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks
- Relax during energetic team events wind-surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Inside this Business Group
- Dedication, proactiveness, passion and focus on results in the area software engineering
- Analytical thinking, willingness to learn
- Programming skills in C/C++
- Knowledge of Linux
- Good command of English