Inside this Business Group
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent with 3 - 5 years of relevant experience.
• Knowledge of FPGA/ASIC architecture and its application implementation especially on high speed serial I/O buffer, Peripheral, Power and PLL.
• Familiar with FPGA/ASIC design with Verilog or VHDL, standard EDA flows, design synthesis and verification tool flows.
• Fundamentals in board level debug, signal integrity, transmission line theory, power distribution network analysis.
• Analytical and strong problem solving skills, and ability to drive issues to closure are essential.
• Highly motivated to learn and adapt to fast-changing technologies and environments.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills in English are required.
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.