Analog Test Validation Group is seeking an experienced and organized student to provide quality and reliable administrative support to the group and managers.
In this position, the responsibilities will include:
- Managing calendars
- Coordinating with other admins for complex meetings and international travels
- Organizing Face-to-Face meetings and events
- Issuing reports and the use of the different tools for supplying general Admin day to day support to the group and its employees
The candidate must be able to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate ability to function in an interrupt-driven environment must be able to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Good communication with all levels is required
Inside this Business Group
1. Outlook, SharePoint, Microsoft knowledge is needed
2. Good interpersonal skills
4. Must have good verbal & written communication skills in English
5. Availability at least 4 working days a week
6. Should have at least 2 years till completion of studies
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.