- Technically lead the design, implementation and test of a set of features
- Define system & software architectures, integrating both in-house developed components as well as 3rd party vendor solutions.
- Design, code and document complex software architectures and systems
- Create, maintain and constantly look for improvements in the development and implementation process
- Eventually act as technical interface, scheduling and attending meetings, explaining the technology in the proposed solutions, articulating design rationale and function strategy as it relates to accomplishing goals.
- Obtain and discuss feedback, and follow through on resulting action items while and investigating and answering customer questions.
- Be responsible of the code committed to the repository.
- Flexibility to embrace change, to manage transition effectively from task to task and to adapt to varying business needs.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Good influencing skills by earning trust from stakeholders and by being able to obtain agreement from diverse teams.
Inside this Business Group
You should possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering and/or Electronic Engineering or equivalent degree. Qualifications include advanced knowledge in the following fields: -Development technologies: Working experience in C++, Boost, WIN 32 API or Linux. Working experience in kernel level and in C are also valuable. -Have worked with build tools like Teamcity, Bamboo, Jenkins, Travis, etc, and with Git, SVN and/or Mercurial as source code versioning. -Testing Tools: Google-Test or CX, CppUnit, TestNG, Klocwork or similar -Operating Systems: Windows and/or Linux -Working experience on relational databases, such as MS SQL Server or MySQL -Working experience in software design using object oriented design and design patterns -Working experience in software design of concurrent systems and multi-threading applications. -Experience in leadership roles guiding technical and software engineering teams, in the development of software products or components of broader solutions -Experience on non-relational database technologies (NoSQL) is desired -Solid understanding of TCP/IP protocols at the application, transport, and internet layers -Experience on light weight messaging protocols (like MQTT), M2M, real time communication, etc is desired -Experience in Agile model and experience in delivering results in small increments is desired -Strong English oral/written communication, presentation skills and availability to travel internationally
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.