Graphic processor and GPU are all integrated now on the same die. The Graphic processor is ubiquitous. Efficiently harvesting GPU computation power in the heterogeneous computing environment is an interesting and challenging task.
The candidate will be working on Intel graphics compiler or media project that involves DX shader, Open GL, and OpenCL, media processing (Decode/Encode/Video processing).
The job responsibilities of complier candidate consist of--
1. Intermediate representation interface: Design and integrate the IR interface between FE components and Intel graphics compiler.
2. Optimizer: design and develop optimization algorithms
3. Work with HW architects on collecting data and evaluating for advanced features that require compiler support.
4. Generated code analysis: Analyze compiler generated code, identify inefficiency and propose compiler optimizations or HW enhancements to address performance issues.
The job responsibilities of media candidate consist of--
1. Media feature development and debug which including Decode, Encode, Video Processing, transcode on various Intel platforms.
2. Linux/Windows Media stack performance analysis and tuning on various Intel platforms running different OS distributions like SLES/CentOS/Win10.
Inside this Business Group
* MS. Or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering
* 6+ years C/C++ programming experience
* 3+ years in compiler development
* 3+ years in video codec development/debug include performance tuning
* 3+ years Linux/Windows system level debugging experiences
* Familiar with video compression standards w/ encode/decode pipeline
* Familiar with Linux/Windows development tool chain like gdb, Windbg
* Familiar with compiler optimizations, front-end translation and back-end code generation
* Familiar with computer and graphics architecture
* Familiar with GPGPU programming model.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and problem solving skills;