Creating and extending computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth--that's our vision, is it yours?
As part of Intel’s Programmable Solutions Group we’re helping to power the next generation of innovative FPGA applications. Joining a specialised team, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Logic implementation of complex design block(s) using RTL coding techniques
- Contribute to the pre-silicon functional verification of mixed-signal designs
- Implementation of functional verification environments (Test benches)
- Contribute to the hardware validation of power SoCs
Inside this Business Group
You should possess at minimum an honours degree (level 8 on www.nfq.ie) in Electronic Engineering or equivalent. Graduated in 2016 or about to graduate in 2017.
Additional qualifications include:
- A self-starter with the ability to work well in a diverse team environment
What We Offer You
When you come to work at Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There’s no fear of failure—we know that’s how innovation happens. And you’ll never be bored. We also offer:
• Competitive benefits and pay (including bonuses)
• Opportunities for professional development and continuing education
• The flexibility you need to achieve balance
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.