Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
Create sample computer vision workloads using Hardware optimized API's like OpenVX
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must have a Master’s in Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years experience in developing software.
- Minimum 1 year experience in C, C++ and Python
- Minimum 1 year experience in FPGA programming.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Artificial Neural Network (ANN, CNN, etc)
- Minimum 1 year experience with Linux Operating Systems (Ubuntu, Red Hat, Fedora)
- Experience with Digital Image Processing or Digital Signal processing
- Experience with Computer Vision Algorithm Development
- Background in Analysis and Optimization
- Knowledge in Intel Architecture (Atom, Xeon processors)
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.