As a member of the McAfee Labs Product Management team, the successful candidate will act as the business owner for various advanced security technologies.
- Interacts with internal and external customers and channel partners to understand user problems and market trends, obtains feedback on current and future security technologies, and identifies innovative security solutions that help grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Develops in-depth knowledge of competitor products/services, and competitive strengths and weaknesses.
- The PM synthesizes these inputs into roadmaps, business plans, and user stories, and socializes these with management, partners, and peers.
- The Product Manager works closely with engineering, marketing, sales, support, and partners to create buy-in and to position Labs technologies for inclusion in McAfee security products and solutions.
If you understand the security market and how product management can be a catalyst for new opportunities, we are interested in speaking with you.
Inside this Business Group
- 3+ years of experience in technical product management
- 2+ years of experience in computer security or similar technology
- Strongly skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Solid technical background or proficiency
- Strong business/financial skills
- Strong problem solving skills, along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience driving numerous parallel projects
- Strong attention to detail
- BA/BS degree required
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.