We are in search for a skilled candidate that could join our team. You would be involved in a broad set of activities, ranging from the implementation of automated test tools to debugging stability issues discovered in graphics driver. If you are as passionate about quality, have problem solving skills, want to explore new areas, please get in touch with us.
We offer you:
- A chance to work with and learn from the top-notch experts in the field
- Challenging tasks and plenty of career development opportunities
- A flexible work environment
- A chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
Relax during energetic team events wind-surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.
Inside this Business Group
Requirements for our perfect candidate:
- Master of Science degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Practical knowledge of C/C++ at least 3 years of experience
- Good knowledge of Windows operation system experience in developing applications and/or drivers for these operating systems
- Proven track of completed software and/or hardware commercial projects
- Ability to technically lead tasks and solve complex technical issues
- Desire and ability to quickly learn and gain new knowledge
- Fluency in English
You will get additional bonus points if you:
- Have some knowledge of Assembler -Have understanding of modern computers architecture - Have knowledge of Linux operating system-Have knowledge of 3D computer graphics theory and standards OpenGL*, OpenGL ES*, OpenCL*, Direct3D*
- Have knowledge of Windows, Android, MacOS, iOS operating systems experience in developing applications and/or drivers for these operating systems
- Are fluent in Polish
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.