You will part of a team designing next generation IO and memory interfaces on advanced process nodes and have an opportunity to work on a diverse set of building blocks and tasks in all phases of the design.
Inside this Business Group
e successful candidate's minimum qualifications will include the following:
• MS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 8 years of experience in analog mixed signal design with emphasis on high speed design.
• Direct experience with IO design for memory interfaces, programmable IO design, design of DLL with de-skew circuits and putting them in HVM is must.
• Expert level in analog/mixed signal circuit design flow using cadence environment, Supervise mask designers to deliver high quality layout with emphasis on quality and execution and meeting design goals on time with minimum iterations.
• Able to run all the flows and providing collaterals for SoC integration.
• Experience with bump planning and power grid planning, ESD requirements for high speed pins, power delivery analysis.
• Well verse with pin interface timing budget and Signal/power integrity issues.
• Comfortable with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, Tcl, etc.
• Good communication and presentation skills to enable cross functional interaction.
• Role model “can do” attitude.
• Be a team player and be versatile and willing to take on new challenges as they arise.
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.