In this position you will work as the Software Engineer Intern in the team consisting of 50+ engineers implementing a multi-component and distributed system. This position is a great opportunity to bridge the gap between theoretical university knowledge and skill set required to become professional software engineer. You will have an opportunity to work with top notch Intel software engineers, get familiarized with a range of computer science technologies and work using Agile methodology.
Your responsibilities as a Software Engineer Intern will include (but will not be limited to):
- Creating high-quality production code according to specifications and conforming to coding standards
- Implementing automated tests code
- Performing exploratory testing
- Assisting with and performing code deployments to pre-production hosting environments
Inside this Business Group
- You must be a student of the second or third or fourth year at the technical university and have a student status during the whole internship.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented programming
- Programming skills on the basic level in at least one of the following languages: Python, Go, Java or Java Script (preferred students being able to program both managed and unmanaged code).
- Basic knowledge of database programming concepts
- Be familiarized with architecture of Internet applications (n-tier architecture, SQL-based database engines, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems (as OS user and OS administrator)
- Good English skills (written and spoken) In addition to basic requirements you should: - Be prepared for challenges connected with learning new technologies and new programming techniques
- Have good communication skills