This is a commissioned sales position. Responsible for managing a multi-national account (Acer) with large sales revenue responsibilities. Acer is currently engaged in the design, manufacture and sale of PC products, and boldly venturing into Cloud / IoT businesses in various industries. The role is global in scope. The successful candidate will lead a global multi-functional team, consisting of sales, technical sales, marketing, design in and design win, and operations. Will manage the daily business decisions including the assignment of quotas and territories, integrating company operations across the region, proactively resolving account issues and leading different company operations within the job scope.
Other responsibilities might include, but not limited, to the following:
Inside this Business Group
1. Possess strong track record in managing major account executive relationship, technical engagement/collaboration and large revenue. Proven record in driving a billion dollar revenue target and meeting those expectations.
2. Demonstrate he/she can manage diverse worldwide team with functions in product, sales and marketing. Manage multiple geos or functions as a business or organization to demonstrate strong business acumen, market understanding and make judgments/ directions for mutual success.
3. Proven strong leadership skills with experience in developing a team and driving the team to deliver goals given a short time frame; ability to provide guidance in ambiguity and through transformations. Ability to manage business through difficult times with uncompromising integrity and determination to turn around business.
4. Preferred strong business and product or business and marketing background.
5. Possess extensive executive network in the industry or at the customer side (highly preferred) that he/she can quickly tap into. Internally, have proven record of influencing HQ, MCM & external executive levels.
6. The person needs to be the voice of customer. Able to articulate account strategies and execution plans. Able to demonstrate the abilities to penetrate into account deeply to seek strategic alignment with highest level of customer executives.
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.